Tools for Clients: Create a website post
Having up to date and relevant content on your website drives more visitors to your website and your business. By doing this, you can drive more traffic to your website which in turn could convert into leads.
Follow these 3 easy steps to create a post on your WordPress website:
- Assuming you are logged into the WordPress admin panel, click on Posts in the left menu.
- Click Add New in the dropdown menu under Posts or the Add New button at the top of the page.
- At minimum, your post should have a title and content in the editor area. You can finish here and publish your post, or see below for how to add more to your post.
Add more to your post:
Providing your WordPress theme supports the below features, these can help attract visitors to read your posts.
- Adding a featured image helps to visually represent the post. The chosen image should help to explain what the post is about. It is a way to attract visitors to click on the post and read it.
- Assign a category to your post. This will allow the visitor to easily find posts related to a certain topic.
- Adding a tag to a post, groups posts together and helps to explain what the post is about.
- Customising SEO for the post allows the post to be relevantly listed in search engine results, allowing visitors to find your post easier.
Get in touch if you would like us to create the post for you.