We’ve got an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager position – job details below. This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic environment on an exciting range of client accounts.
Please drop an email to [email protected] if you’re interested.
Agencies – we love recruitment agencies but on this occasion we would like to appoint without using an agency so please don’t call us!
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary – £21,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
Company contributory pension scheme
Company funded NHS Top Up scheme
City Centre location
We’re looking for an experienced, structured and motivated individual to manage both our clients’ digital marketing accounts, develop the digital marketing strategy for our own agency and to work with the digital marketing team to continue to manage and develop our digital marketing product and service offering.
You’ll be working in a first class city centre office for a really well established agency as part of a talented, friendly team. You’ll be working in a supportive environment that encourages a creative approach to your job with a strong ethical base.
Your primary role will be to work with our clients to improve their ROI and help to grow their businesses. One of the key strategies for this is digital advertising through AdWords and Google Shopping so we’re looking for someone with an excellent track record of delivery value for clients through digital advertising. We’re also looking for a real team player who is confident in dealing with clients but prepared to listen and who wants to help them improve their business.
Your responsibilities as Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Planning and managing digital advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients with a particular focus on ecommerce through AdWords and Google Shopping
- Research, devise and manage unique digital marketing strategies for a range of clients across in a wide variety of markets
- Manage all aspects of the agency’s digital marketing service, including, Adwords, blogging, email marketing, content marketing, online PR, link building, technical SEO, consultancy and advice
- Working with the senior management team to develop the agency’s digital marketing service
- Carry out digital marketing reviews for clients, looking at both on-page and off-page and producing accessible audit reports and recommendations
- Writing engaging copy for client websites and email campaigns
- Analysing and monitoring clients’ backlink profiles to ensure they benefit clients’ accounts
- Working with the Customer Service Director and Managing Director to devise effective digital marketing proposals to potential clients
- Use Google Analytics and other analytical programmes to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis
- Act as main point of contact in office for SEO support and knowledge, including providing up to date guidance to the web development team
- Help develop the company’s own digital marketing strategy.
Key Skills / Experience required as Digital Marketing Manager:
- At least two years’ experience within digital marketing or SEO – required
- Google AdWords certified – required
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords – required
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates – required
- Must be a team player with first class interpersonal skills – required
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies – required
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills – required
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment – highly desirable
- Familiarity with WordPress and Magento – highly desirable
- Educated to degree-level – desirable
- Excellent presentation, written and reporting skills – desirable
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator – desirable
- HTML and CSS skills – desirable
We’re always looking for good people to work with – let us know what you have to offer.
Drop an email to [email protected] if you’re interested.
Please, no agencies though.
We employ designers, front-end developers, back-end developers, bespoke PHP developers and SEO and digital marketing experts.
The systems we work with are: WordPress, WooCommerce, PHP Frameworks like Laravel, Magento, and CS-Cart.