Daneswood Environmental Policy
This policy applies to all activities undertaken by Daneswood Solutions Ltd and impacts upon key suppliers and customers.
We recognise that our operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment and that we have a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements.
Daneswood is committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers and suppliers to do the same.
We are committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance. Our policy is to:
- comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- increase employee awareness and training.
Daneswood has identified a number of areas where direct action has been taken to minimise the environmental impact.
- our electricity is provided by ground source generation
- we use electricity responsibly and switch off electrical items when not in use.
- we reduce the amount of paper used in the office by using electronic files.
- all waste is recycled wherever possible and we aim to produce no more than one bag of unrecyclable waste every two weeks.
- cleaning products and other consumables are purchased for their environmental merit where practical.
- we avoid any unnecessary car journeys.
Daneswood continually monitors its practices and implement policy and schemes to minimise the impact on the environment. Staff are verbally informed of any changes in our environmental policy and practices and forms a key part of our induction process.